We seek out local and/or organic products whenever possible.
Many of our suppliers are reight in the neighborhood or a short bike ride away.
Gluten Free Lunch Items -0-
All of our Salads are Gluten Free and the Soup Dujour is made that way on occasion. All of our sandwiches except the Lamb on Ciabatta can be made Gluten Free as well as the Cheese Plate and Tapanade Duo. Desserts include Chocolate Torte and Panna Cotta. As with any food allergy, please alert your server so the kitchen will be notified.
Gluten Free Dinner Items -0-
All of our Salads, Spring Risotto, Duck Tikka, Spring Sirloin Filet, & Vegetable Timbal are Gluten Free and the rest of our entrees can be made that way with a few adjustments. Desserts include Chocolate Torte and our Panna Cotta. As with any allergy, please inform your server so the kitchen will be notified.
- Wine/Drink List
- City Weekly SLC Chopped
- City Weekly Best of Utah 2011
- City Weekly Dining Guide Top 100 of 2010
- Review in The Guide December 2010
- Best of the Beehive 2010
- Best Neighborhood Restaurant 2010 Dining Awards
- Tribune Top 10 Restaurants of 2008
- Washington Post Excerpt
- The Gourmand Syndrome - The Tin Angel Cafe
- Traveling Locavore Review
- City Weekly: Heaven Sent: Sandwiches, songs and a personal touch
- Salt Lake Tribune: The little restaurant that could
- Salt Lake Tribune Best Bites: Bread pudding
- Deseret News
- In Utah Magazine: A Taste of Heaven
- Tin is Hot
- Heaven Sent: The Tin Angel Cafe
- About Us